[Ouwcrew-l] Speakmon

Vivona, Jocelyn jv188305 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 13 14:19:35 EDT 2009

 Hi ladies,

One more thing, I just wanted to remind you guys that Speakmon is on October 24th.  This is our ONLY regatta of the season and is what you guys have been working your butts off for!  This is why I need you guys to make up that 5k row as soon as possible and to make sure you are keeping up with the indoor practices.  I know you're going to do amazing!  If for some reason you won't be able to come to the regatta, you must let Hannah Croft and me know ASAP.  Ok see you soon!!

Joc