[Ouwcrew-l] Varsity Rides and Meeting Minutes 10-12

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 12 20:33:46 EDT 2009

 Hey yall!
Here are rides for the morning... 5:30!

Stephanie
Shanna-Brom
Kelly-Brom
Megan- same corner! (ill let you know steph)

Alyssa- west
Hannah
Savannah
Olivia

Jill G
Tegan
Erin
Lauren

Jill
Ellen-East

Varsity- if you weren't at the meeting, send me your phone numbers so that I can make a phone tree! DO this now! Not later! Now!

Cedar Point- Thank you for going if you did... we made tons of money for both weekends so yaaaay it was worth it!

Erin- You should all be signed up for planet ping- so if you were not at the meeting- e-mail erin derosa your e-mail address and t-shirt size. Katie, Ellen, Genevieve, Sarah,  Brittany, you need to do this AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS K THANKS
Soccer game this Friday from 2-4!!! Seven People are needed!
Kayla, Jill G, Carly, Alexia, Jill S, Erin, Jen are signed up! Watch for an e-mail for where to go!
Novice shirts are going to be 11.05 + .50 per letter of your name. Give the money to Erin by next Monday. Find someone to give it to her if you will not be at the meeting

Nick-
varsity- get practices to nick from today or last week!
nick needs to hammer things this week.
we need to be efficient this week... if you get there first, get oars!
our car needs to be painted near the end of this week
on saturday- we need people to help smash from 12-2! meet outside bobcat student park around 11:30

SCRIMMAGE THIS SUNDAAAYYYY at 11! (we believe)
Kelly- send us any info you have about this!

Hannah
NOVICE NEED TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW
go to regattacentral.com/athletes
put in last name and roster code, which is Ap-412573
then click proceed and fill out the form.
YOU NEED TO DO THIS NOW in order to row :)

lovelovelove
Shan
If you went out into space, you would explode before you suffocated because there's no air pressure.

WE HAVE A TENT AND A BANNER