[Ouwcrew-l] Boats/Friday Practice

Vivona, Jocelyn jv188305 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 8 20:40:34 EDT 2009

 Hi ladies,

First off all, since everyone was absent last Saturday to get the Mothership off the trailer, I need EVERYONE who is available to be at Ping tomorrow at 4:45pm.  If you can drive, please do so!  We will just be going out to  Strouds to help the boys get the boat down.

Second, practice tomorrow will be at PING at 6:30am.  We will be doing a 5k, so please get lots of rest and hydrate yourselves tonight!  If you can't make it tomorrow morning, let me know asap.

Great job on the water this week, girls!  Every day you get better and better, even from the start of practice to the end!

Joc