[Ouwcrew-l] Varsity Rides for Wednesday!

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 6 19:30:36 EDT 2009

For ya'll not on the water... make sure you come to practice so that we do not have to take eachother's time to make up your 5k. It's not fair that some ladies are bearing the cold, some are sweating their butts off in ping, and the rest of you are curled up in your bed.

Nick, can you get alyssa plllllease!

Ellen, you will pick up Erin on south, jill at milliron/stewart, and savannah on west. savannah, its easiest if you wait by the entrance to west green near the cono.. just dont get hit by a car!

Alrighty, enjoy the rest of your night!

Americans eat about 3 pounds of peanut butter per person each year, totaling about 500 million pounds... enough
to cover the floor of the Grand Canyon.

I dunno bout yall but I go through about a pound a month....

Shan