[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes!! READ THEM.

Hughes, Kelly kh159107 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 5 20:51:19 EDT 2009

Hey girlsies!  Here are your minutes! Brought to you by Kelly, sitting in for Shanna. :)  It’s a long one I apologize.

~Novice Dues are due!!! $65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give to Jill!  If you don’t pay her, and you haven’t told her a reason why, you owe a dollar a day late fee!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!    Seriously.
~Erin- Planet Ping- The team is going to work it on October 23rd from 7pm-10:30pm!! We are going to be good girls and do community service on a night that we need to take it easy because we’re getting up early and GOIN TO ROW IN SPEAKMON HOLLA! If you want to join the 24 of us that already signed up, email Erin!                                                                                                                                     Hey! The soccer team needs help on October 16th! We plan on helping them! Stay tuned for times and emails!!!
~Hannah will be sending out an email showing you how to sign up for USRowing!  This is our rowing affiliation and you MUST sign up in order to row!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!
~Tegan went over the Constitution, Bylaws, and Code of Conduct!  We signed forms saying that we read and understand all of the above! I have attached all of the above.  If you missed the meeting you must, for real, read these and sign the form and turn it in!  You are in big trouble if you don’t!!!!!!!!
~Lauren went over attendance for Cedar Point this weekend! If you want to go it’s not too late! We need    about three more girls!!!! It’s gonna be fun!!!
~Nick- attention ladies!  There is a chance for us to win a BRAND NEW COXBOX!!!!! Horray!  Here’s the website:  http://www.rowingnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=434:think-ouside-the-box-contest&catid=41:daily-dose
Take this seriously and let’s enter as many submissions as we can and win it babay!
~Kelly says: Car Smash!! 12-2 on October 17th before the football game!! This is a fundraiser/community service event maybe.  It is mandatory so come!  If you can only come for half that is ok too!
~Jocelyn says: practice went well today!  Let’s get more organized!  If you can’t make it to practice you must notify Jocelyn ASAP ASAP ASAP. If you can drive novice, let Joc know!!
VARSITY that have not done today’s practice will do the 30 min piece sometime tomorrow.  J
LOVE YOU!

~Halloween fun fact: One thousand people voted, and results were posted on September 13, 2006: The Favorite Halloween Candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Candy Corn came in 2nd and Snickers, 3rd.