[Ouwcrew-l] book buyback

Conover, Lauren lc355707 at ohio.edu
Sat Nov 14 19:26:04 EST 2009

 hey guys! i need you all to do this it will take only a minute. go to http://www.1upbooks.com/schedule and type in crew for the password. make sure your phone number is correct and the time you are scheduled. we did some switching around at the meeting but i stopped because we didn't have time so if you can't do one just delete your name and sign up in another blank spot. let me know if you have any questions please please. if you see an open one you can pick up, please do, at least a half hour! not bad at all. k i love you all and miss you lots!

please have any corrections finished by monday night. for real. i gotta have it ready for the guy.

xoxo lauren