[Ouwcrew-l] loooong email READ IT ALL

ed110806 at ohio.edu ed110806 at ohio.edu
Thu May 28 11:09:36 EDT 2009

Hello girlfriends,

I am covering two things here: Adopt a Highway scheduled for tomorrow, May 29th
from 1-3, and Relay for Life tomorrow May 29th-30th from 5pm to 11am at the
fairgrounds.

Relay
Jessi and Shelly are going around 1 to set up tents for our team. After that,
you all are free to go whenever. Registration is at 4pm and opening ceremonies
are at 5pm. YOU MUST ALL BE AT OPENING CEREMONIES. Unless you have already
spoken to me, you MUST be there the entire time. You will be able to take naps.

As far as walking, there must be one person on the track at all times. It is
YOUR responsibility to make sure someone is on the track before you get off. I
suggest walking with buddies or in groups because time flys and its more fun.

Adopt a Highway (only two more!)
These are the girls that must go, drivers on top as usual:

Hannah
Comrade
Sydney
Michelle
Alyse

Alyssa
Kelly
Steph D.
Ellen

Katie
both Jennys
Jamilah
Rachel

Meet at small Pedan at 1 or a little before, be on the highway for at least one
hour, and be back by 3. Alyssa will have all the crap.

Any questions, call me 740.359.3204! loooooooove you and thanks sooo much for
all your hard work! You have been absolutely amazing : )
Erin