[Ouwcrew-l] Here is that info I Promised

Nicholas Goode ng359004 at ohio.edu
Thu May 21 15:30:15 EDT 2009

Hi Girls,

I have attached some documents on ab work outs and Nutrition that you
should look over. If you don't know some of the ab workout ask me or google
them, also try bodybuiding.com. Bodybuilding's super site has exercise
descriptions and what to do/not do.   Also, coxswains check out
www.9thseat.com , cool stuff from an Olympian cox.  And if you want to see
the write up of the work-out plan that we will be modifying for next years
training plan it can be found at:
http://www.concept2.com/forums/wolverine_plan.htm

The Abs stuff Nutrition documents and Wolverine plan are all from D1
schools so they are pretty intense and credible.  Don't get scared we will
be modifying the Wolverine Plan but by the end should be close to executing
it to its full strength.

I spoke with Libby at Ping but am waiting on the trainers to get a hold of
me.

all best,

Nick