[Ouwcrew-l] Summerton

Kelly Hughes kh159107 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 18 15:41:42 EDT 2009

Hello my favorite team.  So I just wanted to share with all of you the latest,
most beautiful forecast for Summerton:
SUNDAY: 65 MOSTLY SUNNY
MONDAY: 71 PARTLY CLOUDY (BUT STILL SUNNY!)
TUESDAY: 74 PARTLY CLOUDY
WEDNESDAY: 73 PARTLY CLOUDY
THURSDAY: 73 MOSTLY SUNNY
FRIDAY: 71 MOSTLY CLOUDY.  I share this information because I'm really freaking
excited! and to reiterate the importance of sunscreen.  Also, there was a high
pollen forecast so bring your meds if you have allergies.  Finally, when I
checked this yesterday there was a child abduction alert.  So we will have to
watch out for the creepers. I love you all.

*Kelly Hughes