[Ouwcrew-l] (no subject)

se146104 at ohio.edu se146104 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 12 10:50:56 EDT 2009

Ok so tonight's thing is only going to go until midnight now so that you can at
least get some sleep for tomorrow's big event. That being said, I just combined
the shifts together so let me know if there are any problems. Also, after the
first time sign ups went out, I got like 40 responses for shift changes which is
totally fine except that I may have still missed a few so let me know if yours
is messed up or anything and I will correct it.
10-11
Shanna
Jessi
Sydney
Erin D
Rachael
Lauren Conover
Brooke Anderson
Jill Gostomski

11-12
Hannah (?, wasn't sure if you still wanted your original shift pushed back)
Kelly
Stephanie G
Jenny Sucher
Jamilah
Erin C
Stephanie G
Jamilah
Maggie?

Ok so if you are not on this list but are able to work ::cough cough, current
exec/varsity?:: then just drop me an email. Technically we don't need 20 people
to work a grill (assuming someone other than me is doing it) but it is important
that you be here if you can, I know finals are coming up and everything but it
won't be that bad and dare I say, fun even. oh and we are doing hot dogs now
because the s'mores were not really going to make enough profit to even be worth
it. So dress warm, tell your friends, and I'll see ya at College Gate tonight,
call or email if you have any questions!

Sara E