[Ouwcrew-l] Sundays elections

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 6 11:55:06 EST 2009

Hey guys sorry to bother you again....
okay so in regards to Sundays meeting:
1) only five people paid me for the erg sprints so for those of you who did
not here is what i am willing to do...i will accept your $25 on sunday with no
late fee...i am a nice gal i know but if you fail to pay me again we will have
issues
2) I know that  a few of you have yet to sign the contract for bob i will
extend that deadline till sunday as well.
3) for anyone who has not picked up sweats they will be there sunday as well
but only if you bring me cash money :)
4) we will have pizza at elections so bring your appetite
5) also in regards to elections i cannot stress enough on how serious you need
to take them...this will be the core of our team for the next year so if you
really want a posistion work hard for it and prepare for it so everyone can
see that you are willing to work for us...
6) okay great thanks so much i cant wait to see EVERYONE on sunday...its been
too long :)

love teganleemason