[Ouwcrew-l] s'mores

se146104 at ohio.edu se146104 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 5 14:44:22 EST 2009

Ok so we are officially 0-2 on the grill front, so short of going campground
style and starting a fire on Court Street, it looks as though the s'mores
fundraiser is off. I'm really sorry, I thought it had worked itself out last
night with a grill but, because I have all the luck in the world, I managed to
catch said grill on fire, like more so than is intended by the manufacturers
so yea it's not exactly usable anymore. If anyone else knows of one then let
me know but otherwise it is not happening.
Sorry again but thanks for volunteering!

Sara Emerick

ps for those of you keeping track, in the past two weeks I have officially
caught both a kitchen stove and a grill on fire. I am insanely talented like
that.