[Ouwcrew-l] S'mores

se146104 at ohio.edu se146104 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 3 14:08:02 EST 2009

Hey Girls!
so this is the list of people working the different shifts for the s'mores
fundraiser. I will email again later with the specifics but I still haven't
heard from Baker about the approval for uptown but as of now it will be held by
the courthouse. Also, we desperately need a grill, I thought I had one but it
isn't working and nobody likes cold s'mores so let me know if you have one.

10-11
Shanna
Hannah
Jessi
Sydney
Erin D
Rachael

11-12
Lauren Conover
Brooke Anderson
Jill Gostomski

12-1
Kelly
Stephanie G
Jenny Sucher
Jamilah
Erin C

1-2
Stephanie G
Jamilah

I know a few of you have emailed me and your names aren't on here yet because
I'm not sure what shifts you want so just let me know. K thanks and see ya Thursday!
Sara Emerick
p.s. you guys did an awesome job at the sprints last weekend!