[Ouwcrew-l] Summer Workouts

Nicholas Goode ng359004 at ohio.edu
Sat Jun 6 12:32:38 EDT 2009

Ladies,

Here is the summer workouts for the months of June and July.  Feel free to
take some liberties with the exact order of workouts to accommodate your
schedule.  These are the workouts that I am expecting to be done. I will be
following this email with the workouts from Ping and some notes on those.
There is also a chart that give the minimum pace that corresponds to the
stroke ratings.  The pace you use is your 2K personal record pace, which is
also included(OUWC Pace).  Also in the workout when it says "rest" that
mean moving lightly, not just sitting there.  Any questions let me know.

Enjoy,
Nick