[Ouwcrew-l] IMPORTANT

es827307 at ohio.edu es827307 at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 21 23:25:22 EDT 2009

Hey Ellen and all,

This sounds rather ideal to say the least. Just putting this out there this
sounds rather awesome.  Again.... if there're enough ladies doing the loft
fundraising, i'd be willing to donate my truck for the services of transporting
your stuff to athens from that place. of course if you are from c-bus area and
make previous arrangements with me (and of course trust me) with your stuff i
can hold it for you in my ever so humble abode.

EJ