[Ouwcrew-l] IMPORTANT

lc355707 at ohio.edu lc355707 at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 20 16:44:42 EDT 2009

Hi guys! I hope you are all having a fab summer. I was able to get us signed up with the Kroger
Rewards program which is an extremely easy way for our team to make some moola. Here's what you
gotta do:

-Get a Kroger Plus card at the customer service desk of any Kroger
-Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
-Click on Sign In/Register. You will have to sign up as a new customer if you haven't been on their
website before.
-Enter your zip code, click on your favorite store, enter your e-mail, and agree to the terms and
conditions thing.
-An e-mail will be sent to you with a link. Click it.
-Click on My Account and sign in with your e-mail and password
-Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and type in your Kroger Plus card number.
-Enter NPO number (84297) name of our organization, select organization from list and click on
confirm.
-Purchases will not count for our group until after you register your cards.
-Swipe your card when you shop at Kroger next and it will go to our lovely team. You can and should
get your family and friends to do this also. The more the better!

You can also do this if you are a graduated senior/not coming back to OU/not doing crew. It's a super
easy way for our team to make some cash money.

In regards to the loft fundraiser, we currently have nowhere to store our things if we were to try to
move in when we do our fundraiser in late August. I'm trying to find something but I really don't know
what we'll be able to do since housing won't let us move in early. Let me know if you guys have any
suggestions....I will be in touch though.

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm sorry this is a novel. Love and miss you all!

Lauren : )