[Ouwcrew-l] Last Week Practices

Jessica Ziepfel jessicaziepfel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 21:18:01 EST 2009

Hey girls,

As I mentioned during our general meetings, I've been keeping a better
score on practice attendance.  I know some of you who have missed
practice this past week have contacted me, Jill or Nick, which is
great.  If you are unable to attend a practice, and only you are
really able to make that decision, contacting one of those people
beforehand is exactly what you should do.  Those absences are marked
in the binder and no punishment is required for those.  However, those
practice still need to be completed, and in a timely manner.  Whenever
you get back to health, do those practices as soon as possible and
write down your stats in the binder on the original practice page.
This will let me know you have completed the workout and you will not
have to do an additional 5K.  I have emailed some of you individually
about missed practices with no explanations from this past week and
hopefully I'll hear back from you all soon.  Just remember, the harder
we push ourselves now, the more butts we'll be kicking come
competition season.  Please feel free to email me if you have any
questions.  I'll see you all tomorrow morning.

your lovely sec
Jessi
JessicaZiepfel at gmail.com