[Ouwcrew-l] Parking Frundraiser

se146104 at ohio.edu se146104 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 25 20:41:55 EST 2009

Hey ladies!
So we still need like 6 more people for the parking fundraiser on February 5th
from 3:30-8:30. Please remember that this is a MANDATORY event unless you have a
valid excuse aka basically class/work or death. If you can't make it, you need
to give your excuse to an exec board member and please recall that Jessi has
everyone's schedules so please, please do not lie! It's not the greatest
fundraiser ever but it doesn't completely suck either, there are neon vests
involved and crackers and all sorts of greatness so please SIGN UP. Also, if any
of you need to punish the significant other or want to send someone into
freezing weather under the pretense of an awesome time, then feel free to drag
along non-crew people because we could really use the numbers. I need an emailed
response from everyone by this Friday so I can get a final number, Parking
Services selects the teams to do these events so we really need to stay on good
terms for future selection so I expect to see as many of your smiling faces as
possible!
Sara E