[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes February 26, 2009

Jessica Ziepfel jessicaziepfel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 23:33:57 EST 2009

I. Camp Bob Shirts
-Thanks to Stephanie Gibson for the amazing design.  We'll have it all
fine-tuned for next week and a sign-up available.

II. Erg Sprints
-The team will be meeting at Ping Recreation Center at 8:30am on
Saturday.  Wheels will be rolling by 9am.  Don't be late.
-If you are meeting the team in Columbus, you need to be at ARC on the
OSU campus by 11am.
-Sam will be sending out directions within the next day.  Drivers,
have these printed out and ready for Saturday.  Passengers, bring gas
money the day of for your driver.
-The registration fee for the event is $25.  This will be due by next
week's meeting.

III. Coach Nick
- There is no organized practice this week.  Read your email for
instructions on practices.  Make sure your write down your stats in
the book when you do the practices.

IV. Community Service
-Thanks to everybody for helping out with the event!  Over 2200 people
got swabbed, that's a world record!

V. Fundraising
-Next Thursday March 5 we will be selling s'mores on court street
10pm-2am.  Sara passed around a sign-up sheet.  Email her if you did
not sign-up for a shift se146104 at ohio.edu
-The team will not have practice that following Friday morning so
everybody is expected to work at least an hour shift.

VII. Camp Bob
-Contracts were passed around.  These contracts financially,
physically, emotionally, spiritually and sexually obligate you to the
trip.  I've attached a contract so if you were not at the meeting, you
need to have this filled out and back to Tegan by next Thursday.
-The financial obligation requires half the total ($150) due by March
12th and the remainder due the week of April 13th.
-If you live off-campus and are willing to house teammates for the
Friday before we leave, please email Jessi and let her know
JessicaZiepfel at gmail.com

VIII. Nominations
-We nominated people for our next executive board.  If you change your
mind about a nomination or would like to nominate yourself for another
position, please feel free to contact me.
-Elections are March 8th, this is a MANDATORY meeting for everybody.
Voting is crucial.
Prez: Tegan, Jill
VP: Britt, Hannah, Sydney, Alyssa
Regatta Chair: Lauren C, Alyse, Shelly, Rachel
PR: Kelly, Alyse, Hannah, Stephanie G
Treasurer: Tegan, Brooke
Sec: Shanna, Alyssa, Jill G, Sydney
CommServ/Apparel: Stephanie G, Sydney, Jamilah, Erin D, Ellen
Fundraising: Shelly, Lauren C, Ellen, Jenny Strickland, Erin C

Your Lovely Sec
JZ