[Ouwcrew-l] nomination position descriptions

jillian starkey js460606 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 26 00:04:34 EST 2009

Hi Girls!

Hope everyone is having a great week! Attached is the by-laws of our team
which goes into detail but each position that we will be nominating people
for at the meeting! Look over all the positions you are interested in (you
are more than welcome to more than one!) We will be distributing the left
over sweats tomorrow at the meeting so please bring your money if you have
yet to pay for them, or else you will not receive them!  Also, make sure
you are getting to ping to do the work outs Nick has sent in emails to the
team! START GETTING PUMPED FOR SATURDAY!!!

Yours truly,
Jillian Leigh Starkey