[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes February 19th, 2009

Jessica Ziepfel jessicaziepfel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:53:03 EST 2009

I. Officer Elections
-Today we described the duties of each member of exec board.  These
positions are: President, Vice-Prez, Public Relations Chair,
Secretary, Fundraising Chair, Treasurer, Community Service/Apparel
Chair, Regatta Chair.
-We will be nominating individuals next week so start thinking about
what you may want to run for.

II. Bone Marrow Drive Update
-Thanks to everybody who has already volunteered!  The drive
organizers are very grateful for our help.
-Check your email daily for something about me in case you aren't sure
when you are supposed to work.  I email the workers the day before as
a reminder.

III.Coach Nick
-There is mandatory practice this Saturday.  It is going to be "fun".
-If you are not able to make Saturday's practice, you MUST be at Ping
on Friday at 6:30 am.
-These practices involve seating for boats so show up and do your best!

IV. Madame President
-Thanks to everybody who showed up to LDWS workshop on Wednesday.  We
were by far the most civilized team at the event.

V. Erg Sprints-Sam
-**IMPORTANT** Sam will be in contact with Regatta Central tomorrow so
that our paperwork can be filed and we all can sign our waivers for
the event next Saturday.  CHECK YOUR EMAIL because when Sam gets a
hold of Regatta Central, she will email the team with a code and
instructions on how to sign the waiver online.
-This needs to be done NO LATER THAN 5PM SATURDAY so do it as soon as
you read the email.

VI. Camp Bob
- The cost for lodging and food for the week will be $295 a person.
There is not one other person on campus who will spend as little as
that for a week's worth of lodging and nourishment this spring break.
- An additional cost for transportation (Van rental and gas monies)
will also be added on.  This is still be determined.  Start gathering
your funds now because a percentage of the total cost will be required
before the trip as a down payment.
-T-shirt design turned out AMAZING.  The shirt is hot pink with silver
writing and a massive gangster chain is involved.  Be stoked.  Big ups
to Stephanie Gibson for designing the final product.

VII.  Sweats
-These were passed out at the meeting.  Your bill must be paid in full
before you can receive the product.
- Both Tegan and Jill will be out of town this weekend so if you need
to pick up the sweats, get in contact with either one of them on
Monday.

Your lovely sec
JZ