[Ouwcrew-l] Fundraising Revisions

se146104 at ohio.edu se146104 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 16 19:23:23 EST 2009

So our lovely secretary has informed me that I am essentially a complete idiot
(though in a very polite manner) so a few revisions to the last email I sent
out:
February 25th, one of the possible days for Red Brick is also the bone marrow
drive and as much as I would love to take over your entire day with crew
commitments, I do have a soul. That being said, as of now we will most likely
be doing Red Brick on March 4th so let me know if you are available on March
4th from 5:30-9. About the s'mores, I put that we would be doing it on the 8th
but once again I am a moron because the 8th is most definitely not a Thursday
so what I meant to say was March 5th for the s'mores. As I'm writing this I
just realized that that is still a lot going on in a short period of time but
really we only need a few girls for Red Brick and then you would be working
short shifts for the s'mores stuff so please don't kill me.  I really am just
trying to make you guys money before the spring season but honestly you know
you love to hang out with everyone anyway!
Ok let me know,
Sara Emerick