[Ouwcrew-l] Fundraiser Reminder

se146104 at ohio.edu se146104 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 4 10:46:45 EST 2009

This is your friendly reminder that the parking fundraiser is this Thursday.
Please be at Parking Services NO LATER THAN 3:25, we have to start orientation
at 3:30 so please be on time. I only have 8 girls signed up which technically
isn’t enough but they are being nice about it so if you signed up, it is
absolutely imperative that you attend or it is your responsibility to find
someone to take your place- 8 is the absolute minimum we can have and still
participate. If anyone else is available and your name is not on the roster,
then let me know and I'll add you so we can get more money! Basically we will
be standing outside of the parking lots and selling permits so please be sure
to dress  accordingly-I assume everyone will be wearing coats so it won’t
really matter but we are supposed to have OU stuff on and definitely not
anything from another school. Also, if you have to drive please let me know
asap (by this evening) so I can try to get parking permits, text would be best
because I will be in classes all day. Ok so that's about everything, let me
know if you have any questions or call if you get lost (304-360-2289).

Roster
Jill Starkey
Katie O'Halloran
Ellen Lubbers
Lauren Conover
Sydney Randall
Erin Clausing
Jill Gostomski

Here are the directions I was sent for Parking Services:
Located at 100 Factory Street on West Green.
Directions: Turn onto South Shafer Street beside the Convocation Center,
proceed towards O'Bleness Memorial Hospital, after passing the hospital turn
right onto Riverside Drive before the Ohio University Credit Union, continue
through two stops signs Parking Services is the gray building directly facing
you. Additionally you can access Parking Services by taking the road Factory
Street which is directly across from the entrance of the HDL Center, follow
Factory Street until it dead-ends, Parking Services is located on the left.

Sara Emerick