[Ouwcrew-l] Sweats and stuff

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 1 21:49:18 EST 2009

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! i just wanted to remind you
all that if you have not signed up for Relay for Life you must do that NOW!!!
also dues were due to me on thursday...i have a handful of people who have not
paid them and I will be charging you $1 dollar per day you have not paid (so
right now that would be $3) unless you have talked to me...In regards to sweats...
I am putting the order in on tuesday morning so you have until Monday night at
10 pm to let me know if/sizes/quantity of sweats you want to order...NO
EXCEPTIONS and if you decide to not get them and then later want them too
bad...they can only do them with a bulk order so lets just get this into
me....okay well thanks so much and see you all in the morning!!

Love always,

TLM