[Ouwcrew-l] Loft Fundraiser

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 18 18:34:27 EDT 2009

Hello guys! I cannot even describe to you how excited I am to see you all so
soon! So here is the deal with the fundraiser:

1) YES it is still happening
2) It is going to be Sept 1st through Sept 5th and since it starts the morning
of the 1st everyone will be required to arrive in Athens no later than the
31st.
3) we have plenty of room for us to stay and for your stuff thanks to those of
us with houses or apartments and ellens family cabin. What i do need to know
from you all is who is going to be bringing down stuff and who just needs
somehwere to stay.
4)here is a list of us who are committed to being there all days:

Me
Kelly
Raz
Jill S.
Alyssa
Shanna
Jenny Sucher ( I am still waiting for your response)
Hannah
Shelly
Ellen
Jill G
Jenny Strickland
Jamilah McDowell
Nick
and ellens fam and friend

*****note youall have confirmed with me that you are going to be here to do
this so with that verbal confirmation there is no backing out. This is really
important guys! exec will discuss what we think this should go towards so dont
think this wont benefit you. remember my goal is to change the way we operate
to everybodys liking but we need to all help out! I am so pumped for this year
and all plan on changing a few things for the best!

5) please get back to me as sooooooon as possible!!!!!!!!! Love you all!

6) i thought all of you should know that ellens fam has ourchased us a new
tent for the team so everyone should thank them a million times over when you
see them!

7) hear from you soon!

Love Tegan Lee Mason