[Ouwcrew-l] Rides 4/27

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 26 21:49:47 EDT 2009

Hey ladies! sorry this is late....

Lauren S-ALL WEST

Shanna- UP TOWN

KATIE- ALL OF SOUTH

Jill- ALL OF EAST MINUS ALYSE

Kelly- ALYSE

Just a reminder the money for SIRA is due at tomorrows meeting....the price
per boat to enter was $13.90 this includes coxiepoos! I will get the gas
amount out to you tomorrow bc I still need to get the numbers from nick and
such so the second i find out i will email you so watch for it....You have
been aware that this money was due and although i am tardy with giving you the
exact amount this is not an excuse to not bring it tomorrow. Obviously if
youhave a problem paying talk to our new TREAS JIll G tomorrow at the meeting!
See you all in the morning~!

and since shanna could not send this out i thought i would try and keep her
tradition of a fun fact....

Salvador Dali broke his jaw while putting his fist in his mouth as a party
trick. He was trying to impress the woman who would later become his wife.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!

TLM