[Ouwcrew-l] Gov Cup Info - IMPORTANTE!

hc468707 at ohio.edu hc468707 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 23 19:59:30 EDT 2009

Hello lovelies, here's the dealio:

FIRST:
The following girls NEED to go RIGHT NOW to regattacentral.com and fill out a
new waiver under the the code, QD-479746
Shanna
Alyssa
Kelly
Alyse
O'Hall
Jill S.
It is imperative that you do this, so you can participate at Dad Vail!!

SECOND:
WAIVERSWAIVERWAIVERSWAIVERSWAIVERSWAIVERSWAIVERSWAIVERS!!!!
I've attached the waiver for Gov Cup, all you have to do is open it up and
print it out and BRING IT WITH YOU on Friday when we meet at Pedan at 4:00.
Nick will be collecting them BEFORE you enter vehicles, it's like your
admittance ticket, you don't bring it, you don't come.

THIRD:
What to bring:
The usual (clothes, sleep stuff, socks, UNI etc.)
Lots and lots of Gatorade, it is going to be in the 80's on Saturday, and some
of us are going to be racing two and three times, you are going to need to
replenish your body, that's what Gatorade is for.
Sunscreen
Secret Rower prezzies
You're stuff for the picNICK
WAIVER!!!!

Finally, I'm attaching the tentative itinerary with all the race times for
Saturday. Also, Nick is handling Bfast for us on Saturday morning, so don't
worry about bringing breaki foods. Ok, I believe that's it. As usual, any
questions call me, e-mail me, send a carrier pigeon watevs

Ok, see you're shining faces at the ergathon!!!
Love you bunches!
 - Hannah