[Ouwcrew-l] Regatta schtuff and WAIVERS!!!

hc468707 at ohio.edu hc468707 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 22 09:21:55 EDT 2009

Hello my dears!! A few girls have asked me about locations of regattas, where
we're staying, and stuff like that so they can let their parents know. I don't
really have much set in stone right now, other than this weekend, but as more
and more things get confirmed I will keep you updated. So, anywho, here's the
lowdown:

Gov Cup: Saturday, April 25
The venue is University of Charleston in Charleston, WV
The exact address of the race is 2300 Maccorkle Ave SE Charleston, WV 25304
We're staying in tents/gymnasium which is right by the race site.
Times - The heat sheets and things of that nature are not up yet for Gov Cup,
sorry, but i can tell you we will be there from approx. 7:00 - 5:00. Sorry,
that's all i got.

MACRA: Saturday, May 2
It is held in Grand Rapids, MI
The exact location of the venue is Riverside Park Monroe Ave NE Grand Rapids,
MI 49501
I believe we will be staying in the GVSU Kirkhof Center, aka a big room with
space for sleeping bags. It's on the Grand Valley campus. That is pending a
return e-mail from the guy I contacted though.
Times - Novice 8 races start at 9:40, Varsity 8 races start at 11, Novice 4
starts at 12:00. Finals are in the afternoon. Here's the website if you want
the complete lowdown:
http://www.grandvalleyrowing.com/macra/macra2009information.doc

Dad Vail: Friday, May 8, and Saturday, May 9
It is held in Philidelphia, PA
The exact address of the venue is 4 Boathouse Row - Kelly Drive Philidelphia,
PA 19130. It's right on the Schuylkill River.
The hotel is still pending.
Times - sorry, no times of any kind for Dad Vail.

WAIVERS!!!
Ok, so you need to go to regattacentral.com again and go to regattas and click
on West Virginia's Governor Cup. Then go along to the tabs on the side and
click on waiver. Click the here link, and PRINT OUT WAIVER!! and please,
pretty please bring it with you on Friday.

Ok, I think that's it. Let me know if there are any questions, I'll try and
answer them... haha

OK, loves see you bright and early!!!
<3
Hannah Catherine