[Ouwcrew-l] Friday's PicNICK

Jessica Ziepfel jessicaziepfel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:26:10 EDT 2009

Haha I made a funny!  Anywho, if you were paying attention last night
you would know that I am arranging a cookout for Friday's dinner upon
arriving in Charleston, WV.  The tentative menu will include: Hot
Dogs, Not Dogs, Veggie and/or Turkey burgs, Fruit Salad and Pasta
Salad.  In order to organize this I need to know the following
information:

1.  Are you planning on participating in this family dinner Friday?
If you don't, you will be forced to find your own food (i.e. Subway).

2.  If you are participating...Would you like to contribute by
purchasing items from the market with your meal plan?  If you do not
contribute items from the market, I will be asking for roughly $3 from
you to cover the cost.

3.  If you are willing to purchase items from the market, please let
me know and I give will give you an item or two from my supply list
for you to cover.

4.  Would you like to help me with the shopping and food prep?  This
will most likely occur Thursday night and Friday afternoon.
Additionally...Do you have utensils (large mixing bowls for storing
excessive amounts of fruit and pasta salad) I could borrow?

5.  Do you have an special dietary requests?  Kosher dogs?  Should I
prepare dairy and meat separately?  Are you allergic to tree nuts?

Feeding a family as large as ours will be a daunting task so I ask for
all the help and cooperation I can get.  If I don't hear from you, I
will assume you do not want to participate and therefore will not make
enough food to cover your appetite.  Thanks girls!!

Jessica Charlene Ziepfel