[Ouwcrew-l] MEETING MINUTES WOO

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 20 21:55:26 EDT 2009

wwoooo!!
wooooooo!
wooooooooo!

Money for camp bab gas (and i DO MEAN gasoline for the vans!) was due
tonight- 111$. if you were not here, give it to Tegan asap.

nick asked if Steph D ever had an oar sticking out the other side.

Jill G is the new treash.. WOOO

we are meeting at 4 in small Peden and LEAVING AT 4:30!!!!
on Saturday, we will be leaving after the last race and after we de rig.

N8
Jenny SUcher
Hannah
Steph G
Shelly
Lauren S
Ellen
Jill G
Michelle
Lauren C

V8
Alyse
Rachael
Kelly
Jill S
Tegan
Alyssa
Jessi
Katie
Shanna

N4
Michelle
Steph D
Jamilah
Erin
Jenny Strickland

V4
Rachael
Tegan
Jill S
Alyssa
Alyse

Tegan wants to be in the bathtub with the men.

We will be cooking out! bring a few bucks in case we need to buy a few
snackies!

ERIN!
we need to step up for relay, all of us
we have set a goal of 500$ to raise before relay... erin will send you a
sample letter if you request one.
we are hoping to have a theme party to raise money as well. May 15th.. five
dollar entrance fee to cover a keg. this party is going to be mandatory...
and things
let go. woooo

Lauren
erg a thon this Thursday. instead of practice on Friday morning, we will
have an erg practice that night. that means Friday morning we will have a
de-erg practice at 6:15 AM. wooo. if you didn't sign up for a time to come
erg, you need to do so, for this will be our practice for Friday, therefore
its mandatorrryyy

Jessi is secretly a member of the men's team

regattacentral.com/athletes

IF YOU ARE A VARSITY MEMBER YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE ABOVE WEBSITE AND THEN
ENTER THE BELOW CODE. WOOO

QD-479746

Tegan is going to cox the novice 4

there is a dash at the end of the eight's races! WOOO

Jamilah is touchy feely

NICK!
we can do better.
how good do yall wanna be?
erg practices a few times a week? guys we want to be real good. lets do it!
Nick's hat is coming.
this is going to make us real sweet... we need to get back to where we were
at the end of camp boo. its going to be mandatory, we voted!
don't test him. if you dont do the workouts, you will not be rowing that
weekend. we have three weeks guys WOOOO.
on Sundays after races, we need to do 45 minutes of cardio. running,
biking, swimming, hiking. woo!

seat racing for the rest of the season is going to happen Wednesday. Nick
needs the lineups by Wednesday night.

ILOVEYOUALLSEEYOUATFIFVEFIFTEEN

"…Reflect on your experiences and accomplishments. Remember the
dedication, the pain, the jubilation, the camaraderie -- your family.
Remember the feel of the oar in your hand, the swing, the perfect catch,
the pull, the drive and the run of the boat beneath you. But most
importantly, never forget that the glory is not in you or any individual.
Instead, remember that the glory is always in the team." -- Joe Blasko,
Novice Coach, Saint Ignatius HS (Cleveland) 1996-97

ShAnNa