[Ouwcrew-l] YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYY

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 15 16:52:51 EDT 2009

HELLO LADIES!!!!

I have lots of things to tell you!

1) UNIS AND SKINS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope anyone who ordered them has
gotten their money in bc otherwise we will have problems..I will bring them to
the Pedan at 12:30 when we are meeting and pass them out. If you are in the
late van no worries i will bring them then as well.

2) Here are the updated vans....We are taking a late van which is going to be
meeting at 2:30 and leaving at 3pm or whenever Jill S and whoever else
arrives. If you are coming right from class you MUST MUST MUST either give
your stuff to someone to bring or bring it to class with you. Either way get
there! The late van is going to be the mini van.

VAN~
Drivers: Alyse, O'hall, Hannah
Passengers: Jill G, Britt, Shelly, Jenny Strickland, Michelle, Erin

MINI VAN~
Drivers: Tegan, Jill S, Kelly
Passengers: Alyssa, Jamilah, Jessi

NICK~
Rachael, Steph G, Ellen, Jenny Sucher, Sydney, Lauren C

****O'Hall, I am very sorry that I had to switch you out of Nick's van. I know
how much you were looking forward to it, but we needed a third driver in the
big van and we are short drivers that are not attending SIRA.

3) DO NOT FORGET THAT TODAY BEGAN THE 72 HOUR RULE....take it seriously or you
will be seriously punished!

4) Get Excited ladies!!!!! I cannot wait for tomorrow!!!! SIRA HERE WE COME!

LOVEALWAYSANDFOREVER,

T E G A N L E E M A S O N