[Ouwcrew-l] MY LOVELY LADIES!!

bs818407 at ohio.edu bs818407 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 13 09:11:34 EDT 2009

alright my gorgeous-beautiful- loves of my life ,

Today is the day that I take your money :) i'm sorry its not that I want to but I must

Money Owed today is as follows:

Rest of bob- 145

Spring dues- 75

Unis- 63

Skins- 57

If you need to work anything out with me it needs to be done before the meeting tonight. If nothing is
heard from you after tonight a dollar will be added to your total for every day your money is missing. If
you are paying in CASH...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE either put it in an envelope or paper clip/staple a piece
of paper with your name on it. Thank you loves cant wait to see you this evening :)

iloveyouallsooooomuch!! only 3 days till my FIRST road trip with you all!! GET STOKED!! its time to get
locked cocked and ready to rock sierra!!

yours truly,
brittney nichole marie snyder