[Ouwcrew-l] Rides for 4-8

Nicholas Goode ng359004 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 7 20:23:35 EDT 2009

Ladies,

Remember with colder weather means more layers. If you have a uni wear it.
it will provide a nice base layer that has no break for air to get in.
When layering your base layer should be close to the skin and as you get to
outer layers they should become loose to allow for air that is trapped in
the layers to become worm and insulate you.  It will be could tomorrow but
we need the practice. They will be pieces so you should stay rather warm.
I will save technique drills for Thursday when it will be a bit warmer.

sleep warm tonight,
Nick

--On Tuesday, April 07, 2009 8:03 PM -0400 Shanna DeJoseph