[Ousfimg_alumni] OUSFIMG Q3 Report

Baldrick, Russell rb150015 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 6 14:27:12 EDT 2019

OUSFIMG Alumni,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Now that the recruiting season is over, we are excited to announce that we have accepted five new members (2 sophomores and 3 freshmen).  Now that we have our new members, we will be ordering Fixed Gear. If interested please reach out to Kyle Cusick (Cell: 330.933.3770) by Friday October 11th.

[cid:9867a2c9-646d-441f-8b87-68373e3ecc78]

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Homecoming this weekend! We will be having our annual grill-out at 35 North Congress THIS Saturday (the 12th) at noon. If anyone is planning to come to campus and needs a place to stay please reach out to me. Attached to this email is a copy of our third quarter report and below you can see our current placement for both full-time and internships.

[cid:1b213ef4-58b6-4b76-b3b6-a08df4a47838]

As always, if there are any questions or concerns please reach out.

Best,
OUSFIMG

Russell Baldrick

Ohio University College of Business Class of 2020

Finance | Business Analytics

President | Ohio University Student Fixed Income Management Group

Cell: (513)-403-3199