[Ousfimg_alumni] OUSFIMG First Quarter 2019 Portfolio Report

Pearl, Brandon bp350715 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 18 12:48:19 EDT 2019

Hello Fixed Alumni,

I hope everyone is doing well. We have made some changes to the portfolios over the last quarter and would like to send an update your way. Attached is the performance report for both the ESG and Traditional portfolios along with commentary.

We also wanted to give a quick placement update as two of our sophomores received internship offers.

  *    Eddie Kunkel - Bank of America Sales and Trading (NYC, 2020)
  *    Alex Christ - Seaport Securities (NYC, 2019)

If you have any questions, please reach out!

Brandon Pearl

Ohio University | Finance & Business Analytics Major

Ohio University Fixed Income Management Group - VP of Portfolio Management

Cell: 330-348-6636