[Ousfimg_alumni] Fixed Homecoming & Cookout Oct 19th-21st

Baldrick, Russell rb150015 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 21 12:46:57 EDT 2018

OUSFIMG Alumni,

I hope everyone had a great summer!

We wanted to send a quick email to give everyone information about homecoming which will be October 19th through 21st. We will be sending out our quarterly email next month to update everyone on the portfolio and performance but would like to give a quick update on placement which can be seen below.

Homecoming:

Brandon Pearl will be hosting this year's Fixed Cookout at his house at 21 South High Street. The cookout will start around noon but doesn't stop until Janet Yellen raises rates again.

Placement:

[cid:3de3b536-d99a-41c1-989d-eef86e6267c2]

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing everyone at homecoming.

Best,

OUSFIMG

Russell Baldrick

Ohio University College of Business Class of 2020

Finance & Business Analytics

Ohio University Student Fixed Income Management Group Vice President

Cell: (513)-403-3199