[Ousfimg_alumni] Fixed Gear Order By THURSDAY 10/4

Baldrick, Russell rb150015 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 1 22:55:05 EDT 2018

All,

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Now that the recruiting season is over, we are excited to announce that we have accepted four new members (2 sophomores and 2 freshmen).  Perhaps more importantly, now that we have our new members, we will be ordering Fixed Gear.

This semester we will be ordering vests (attached) for $40 each. If you would like to be a part of the order, reach out to me ASAP through text or replying to this email; my phone number is (513) 403-3199. We will need to place the order by this Thursday so that we can hand them out at Homecoming.

Most importantly, to clarify the confusion from the last email, our group is aware of who the Fed Chair is. The joke was saying that because Janet Yellen is no longer Fed Chair she will never be able to raise rates, meaning Homecoming festivities will never end.

As always, If there are any questions or concerns please reach out.

Thank you,

OUSFIMG

Russell Baldrick

Ohio University College of Business Class of 2020

Finance & Business Analytics

Ohio University Student Fixed Income Management Group Vice President

Cell: (513)-403-3199