[Ousfimg_alumni] OUSFIMG Third Quarter Results

McKee, Jacob jm125814 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 5 17:12:33 EST 2018

OUSFIMG Alumni,

It was great to see so many of you in Athens for Homecoming weekend. If you weren't able to make it, we hope to see you soon.

Since our last update, a few more members of the group have been able to secure internships and full-time positions which can be seen below.

[cid:2c7e7866-9367-4794-b119-e52d50336775]

Also attached are the portfolio's third quarter performance results. The Traditional portfolio outperformed the benchmark by 13 basis points and the Sustainable portfolio underperformed by 14 basis points. If you are interested in having a conference call with the group, please reach out to Russell Baldrick at rb150015 at ohio.edu.

Regards,

OUSFIMG

Jacob McKee
Ohio University Class of 2019
Finance, Business Economics
OUSFIMG Vice President
Office of Global Affairs Financial Assistant

(740)485-9241