[Ous-veterans] Legislators Day in Columbus

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 24 10:29:11 EDT 2016

Good Morning!
Our Dean, Dr. Nicole Pennington, has asked if any of our veteran students would be willing to be a part of Regional Higher Education Awareness at Legislator Day in Columbus.  The event will be November 15, 2016.  This event is to raise awareness with our state legislators concerning the importance of Regional Campuses for educational access, especially with veteran students. We may even be able to discuss issues with them.  Funding for higher education is always an issue and the more that we can emphasize the importance of higher education and Regional Campuses in the lives of our students, the better.
I don't have the specifics or logistics yet, but please let me know if you would be interested in helping with this important matter.
Thank you all for your service,

Mary Ann Wymer, M.A.
Coordinator of Non-Traditional and
Veteran Student Services