[Ous-veterans] Thursday, November 5, 2015

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 4 13:27:46 EST 2015

This is a reminder to let everyone know that our Veterans Tribute Program is going to be tomorrow, Thursday, November 5, 2015, from 11:30am - 1:00pm.  It will be held in the Bowman Auditorium in the Collins Bldg.
We are having representatives from the VA and the main speaker is Joslyn Snyder, who is a nurse at the Huntington VA Medical Center.  Joslyn is an Air Force veteran and a strong advocate for veterans and their families.  Joslyn is currently working in the Mental Health Clinic helping veterans regain control of their lives.

Please try to attend.  We always have a great program and the purpose is to honor and thank each one of you.
Sincerely,

Mary Ann Wymer, M.A.
Coordinator of Non-Traditional and
Veteran Student Services