[Ous-veterans] GREETINGS!

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 23 09:55:41 EDT 2014

I hope that everyone is doing well and that Fall Semester 2014-15 is off to a good start.
Thursday, November 6, 2014, is Ohio University Southern's date for our Veterans Tribute Program.  For the past few years I have worked with this in conjunction with the Honorable Frank J. McCown's Lecture Series.  Judge McCown was an adjunct faculty member who taught for many years and was a real advocate for veterans.  Frank was instrumental is many projects concerning veterans and historical war projects.

I want to invite any or all of our veteran students to be a part of this.  I have some ideas, but I need help.  I would love to have your input and participation.  Who would like to talk about their experience, show some slides about where you have been and who can sing and/or play an instrument?

We want this to be a tribute for you and about you and we would love you to be involved!!  Please let me know your ideas and if you would be willing to help with this event.

Thanks,
Mary Ann