[Ous-veterans] Reminder of Summer Certification

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 26 11:56:35 EDT 2014

Just wanted to remind everyone that Summer VA Certification is handled separately from the Educational Assistance File Card that you submit for fall and spring semesters.

I have copies of the 2013-2014 Ohio University Summer VA Certification Form in the Student Center or you can access it online.  You would go to www.ohio.edu/registrar<http://www.ohio.edu/registrar> and scroll down to Veterans Affairs.  When you click this link, the links to the on-line certification are in the section called "Getting VA Benefits Started at Ohio University".  It shows the Summer VA Certification Form.  Benefits are calculated on the training times based on the number of weeks of the sessions.

If you have any questions feel free to E-mail me at wymerm at ohio.edu<mailto:wymerm at ohio.edu>.

Thanks and I hope spring semester is going well!
Mary Ann