[Ous-veterans] Upcoming Veterans Tribute

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 10 10:49:08 EDT 2013

Greetings!
I hope that Fall Semester 2013-14 has gotten off to a good start for everyone!
I wanted to let you know that the planning for the 7th annual Veterans Tribute Program has begun.  This year it is being held on Thursday, November 7, 2013, from 11:30am - 1:00pm.  As of now we will be having it in the Bowman Auditorium.
It would be wonderful if some of our veteran students could bring their talents and experiences to the event.  I am trying to plan the event this year around short presentations from our veteran students about their experiences in the military.  As of now I have one who has tentatively agreed.
If you could put together a slide show, if you have a musical talent or if you would just like to talk to us and share some of your experiences we would appreciate it so much.  Please think about and consider taking part in this program that is dedicated to you and to all men and women who have so bravely and selflessly defended and served this country.

THANKS,
Mary Ann

P.S. We usually have really good refreshments!!!