[Ous-veterans] Graduating Veteran Students

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 16 16:22:56 EDT 2013

Veteran Students:

We are trying to get accurate information on who will be graduating at the end of Spring semester, 2013.  If you have applied and will be graduating in May, please let me know by either calling at 740-547-3877 or E-mailing me at wymerm at ohio.edu<mailto:wymerm at ohio.edu>.  I need this information as soon as possible (by April 26th)

Please include your name, PID number and the major (program) from which you will be graduating.

Thanks for your help and I continue to thank you for your service.

Mary Ann