[Ous-veterans] Veterans Tribute

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 5 14:06:35 EST 2012

I wanted to remind you about our Veterans Tribute Program "Honoring All Who Served", which will be this Thursday, November 8, 2012, from 11:30am - 1:00pm.  It is being held in the Mains Rotunda.  We will be having refreshments afterward.  The guest speaker in an Athens Campus student veteran who is president of the Combat Veterans Club in Athens.  He served tours of duty in Iraq (Fallujah, 2007) and Afghanistan (Helmand Province, 2009).
I hope you all can attend so we can support you and show our gratitude for your service and so that you can support each other.

Also, there is still time to get a photo in for the veterans wall of recognition, which will be displayed on Thursday.  We would love to have pictures of our veteran students, but also family members - anyone that you would like to include.

Thanks and Thanks for Your Service,
Mary Ann