[Ous-lp-rp13] FW: Follow-up

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 10 23:01:27 EDT 2020

Hi Amanda, Amy, Angelica, Ashton, Brandy, Brittany, Codie, Cory, Crystal, Dakota, Danielle, Dustin, Ian, Jessica,  Mary, Michelle, Molly, Nicholas, Samantha, Saretta, and Tony!

In case you have not been made aware, Dr. Nellis, the President of Ohio University, sent a message this afternoon with an indication that face-to-face class sessions have been cancelled through at least March 30 in an effort to ensure the health and safety of our communities and the public at large due to the coronavirus that is spreading throughout the country

This situation appears to be evolving. As more information is received, it will be shared with you.

Until then, Bill Larson