[Ous-lp-rp13] Agenda, Saturday, March 7 Class Session

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 5 12:06:09 EST 2020

Hi Everyone!

You will find attached the agenda for the Saturday, March 7 Class Session.

Might you arrive between 9:00 and 9:30 a.m. with the intent of beginning shortly thereafter?

Please bring with you a laptop or tablet in order to access the attached agenda and to be able to research the questions and related items on the agenda.

The Case Study and Multiple Choice items, as found on the agenda, will be distributed during the class session, as will the resources for the "Getting Past No" item. If you have a copy of the book, please bring it with you to the class session.

Please bring a copy of the Hoy & Miskel text to the class session. However, some, but not all, of the answers to the small group items can be found in Chapter 7 of the Hoy and Miskel PowerPoint, which can be found at < https://www.waynekhoy.com/hoy-and-miskel-power-points/<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.waynekhoy.com%2Fhoy-and-miskel-power-points%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Ca40fb0c3d8d24e180f3508d7c1278003%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C637190247699091272&sdata=SVG16sm6S5qZ8lXebXM1cBGeDfggUtEITVmPuNX5S8E%3D&reserved=0>>.

You are requested to be prepared to respond individually to the 2nd items on the agenda. Please ponder your responses in the interim between the receipt of this message and the Saturday class session.

My suspicion is that we may not be able to address all of the items in the agenda. Addressing them all is not my intent. However, I often place a few more items in an agenda in case more progress is made with them than is anticipated.

Please notify me if you have questions regarding these directions or the agenda.

Hope all goes well for you during the remainder of the week.

Until then, Bill