[Ous-lp-rp13] Follow-up

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 25 17:12:45 EST 2020

Hi Everyone!

The purpose of this message is to express my pleasure for the opportunity to spend much of today with you.

I feel honored to engage in learning with you. Among other things, you are a conscious and responsible group of professionals. Interestingly, the doctoral students who I worked with during the fall semester and am working with this semester are like you. I feel very blessed.

If you have any questions about the assignments, while addressing them, please send me an email message and I will do my best to help you. The most important aspect of the assignments is that they contribute to your growth.

I hope to review and react relatively soon to the Constructed Response answers that you provided today. You will be engaged in more OAE related assignments throughout the semester. My objective is for you to be prepared for the assessment.

Hope the remainder of the weekend and next week are good for you.

Until then, Bill Larson