[Ous-lp-rp13] Update

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 31 18:31:09 EDT 2019

Dear Amanda, Amy, Angelica, Ashton,, Brandy, Brittany, Cody, Cory, Crystal, Danielle, Dakota, Dustin, Ian, Jessica, Mary, Michelle, Molly, Nicholas, Samantha, Saretta, and Tony:

I apologize as I had intended to finish reviewing and reacting to your Ethics Paper submissions today. However, I have not been able to meet my expectation.

I have reviewed and evaluated several of the submissions. They have been excellent. If the remainder of the papers are equally strong, the endeavor will be pleasureful.

I am so pleased that you have focused on ethics. I have sadly witnessed too many administrators lose their jobs due to unethical conduct. While some of the violations were obvious, others were not and for that matter probably caught the culprits off guard.

I will plan to complete the reviewing and evaluating on Sunday afternoon and night and with the intent of sending the evaluations to you on Monday morning.

I unfortunately have no time in the interim, as I have a department meeting in Athens for nearly the entire day tomorrow (Friday) and teach in Athens to a group of doctoral students on Saturday.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Until then, Bill Larson