[Ous-lp-rp13] EDAD 6610 Project Choices

Jessica Orr jessica.orr at ccsd.us
Tue Jun 11 13:59:02 EDT 2019

   1. Michelle, Ashton: C, O - Teachers + Parents = Successful Students
   2. Ian, Crystal: C, K, M - In it Two-gether
   3. Samantha, Brandy, Dakota: I, L, Q - Stakeholder Involvement and
   Connection
   4. Nick, Cody, Tony: U, R, I - The Cost of Change (You Are I)
   5. Mary, Danielle: T, U, V - Learning Community
   6. Amanda, Brittany, Angie: H, I, J - Relations within school and
   community
   7. Amy, Saretta: D, Q, V -  Teacher as a Guide
   8. Molly, Dustin, Jessica: F, R, U - Criticism and School Leadership

--
Thank you,

*Jessica Orr*
English Teacher
Department Coordinator
Chillicothe High School
Phone: (740) 702-2287, ext. 16231

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you
have something to say."
       --F. Scott Fitzgerald